Crew Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,211 Interview Questions: 1120 of 1,211 Sort by

“What is empowerment?”

Interview Question for Crew Member at Chipotle:

“Which one is a top performer: someone who comes in on time and does everything correctly or someone who doesn't do everything correctly but has a desire to learn?”

Interview Question for Crew Chief at US Air Force:

“For single parents there are obstacles in joining. they will try and ask you to get married or change custody to a relative for some reason prior to you going.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Crew Member at Chipotle:

“What makes you stand out during a first impression?”

Interview Question for Crew Member at Chipotle:

“Nothing they asked me was difficult. I feel if you are made for the job, there is no real difficult question. But was really unexpected and throw me for a loop was when they said, "Well, we like you…”

Interview Question for Crew Member at Marco's Pizza:

“What are your hobbies?”

Interview Question for McDonalds Crew at McDonald's:

“What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?”

Interview Question for Crew Member at Wendy's:

“On the first interview about work related questions in situations, i was almost not able to answer them because i worked with one person at a previous job, and there was almost no conflicts.”

Interview Question for Film Crew Member at AMC Entertainment:

“The most difficult was trying to sale the Stubs Card on the spot given I was unfamiliar with the membership card and only had a few minutes to come up with a pitch.”

Interview Question for Crew Member at Chipotle:

“None to be honest. It was just so unexpected how they notified me so quick like a couple hours quick to tell me i didn't get the offer. I guess going in dressed up basically with your resume dose not…”