Customer Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

46 Companies: 13 of 46

See the latest Sears Jobs

79 Interview Questions: 110 of 79 Sort by

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise and Customer Assistant at Sears:

“The most difficult question that was asked was when they asked me the most difficult part of a previous job I had and how I managed to work through it.”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Office Manager at Lolly Wolly Doodle:

“If I would take less pay than I make.”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise and Customer Assistant at Sears:

“This question was not difficult but very unexpected.."What is the best gift you have ever given someone?"”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant/Sells Repr/Customer Service at Keller Williams:

“They don't give you any question that will show your knowledge or skills. Maybe only something that is written in your resume, like educational background”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Municipal Bond Evaluator at Interactive Data:

“Truthfully, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. I thought i was perfectly suited for the job, but, due to the hiring freeze, nothing came of it.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative/Assistant at Family Dollar Stores:

“Can you work any hours? That's the big question at Family Dollar. Why? So they can work you crazy hours.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Gate Gourmet:

“None. Its more about Can you do the job and pass a backgrond check”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“Case scenarios where they will ask what you would do if a customer said or did something.”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at H E B:

“Look at this book. Please tell me what you see in detail.”