Customer Business Development Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8 Interview Questions: 18 of 8 Sort by

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Business Development Customer Service at Sparton:

“Will you be able to handle customers when you are not able to make the ship requirement. This was difficult for me because I managed a company with a 99.8% on time delivery rating and that was not…”

Mar 11, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Business Development Intern at Procter & Gamble:

“Give an example of a time you had to challenge someone who had authority over you (not exact wording, but more or less the same idea)”

Dec 13, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Business Development at Procter & Gamble:

“What's the biggest short term adjustment you've had to make and how did you apply that to a long term adjustment?”

Oct 15, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Business Development at Procter & Gamble:

“Tell me about a time when others used you as a resource because of your expertise.”

Jan 6, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Service, Account Manager, Business Development Not Sure at Magento:

“How well do you handle conflict/change/stress?”

Jan 6, 2012

“What is your origin?”

Oct 11, 2009

“Tell me when was the last time you had to learn smth and why?”

Oct 11, 2009

“Tell me about a time when you worked in a team, but were not a team leader. How did you handle a conflict?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Customer Business Development interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.