Customer Care Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Customer Care Manager"? See Companies

“What can you provide for the company?”

“What was unexpected was how desperate the VP's of Operations were to get a customer care manager who would help them grow their sales.”

“What was unexpected was how little the Director of Customer Care knew about call centers and customer service.”

“The questions were not difficult if you have project management background - but when they asked what I was looking to make, we had an immediate miss-match.”

“Do I have kids? Not sure why I was asked that.”

“There are none. Most of the questions are very common. There is really is not a standard set of questions once you make it to the second level interview which is generally an interview with the…”

“There really was nothing that was difficult or unexpected, did not ask as many behavioral questions as in other interviews.”

“Give us an example of a time when you changed the performance of a under performing member of your team”

“None, they were very easy questions to answer. It seemed the most important question was how far I lived from the office. Level3 was so desperate for someone to support the Houston office that they…”

“How did you interview to ensure the right candidates are chosen?”

110 of 18 Interview Questions