Customer Sales Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

42 Interview Questions: 1120 of 42 Sort by

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Atlas Ohio:

“The interview was very easy. They wouldn't directly answer my questions though which gave me a bad vibe about the company.”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cayson Designs:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The employer & staff kept emphasizing the duties of the position & being flexible to do other tasks. Hindsight, maybe this employer has been…”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wells Fargo:

“I was asked to sell a #2 pencil to the DM. This is not difficult, but was the most difficult question I was asked. Everything else was the standard, what is your greatest strength, and what is your…”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at T-Mobile:

“nothing difficult just basic questions about previous experiences”

Oct 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Practice Fusion:

“What would you do if you could do anything regardless of pay?”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Triec Group:

“What is the most difficult challenge in the workplace you've had to overcome and how did you overcome it?”

Sep 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at U-Haul:

“If I had any plans to not be at work in the near future”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Triec Group:

“What challenges have you had to overcome in your most recent position and how did you overcome them?”

May 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wells Fargo:

“Basic interview questions, emphasized on sales”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service/Sales Representative at Aditya Birla Minacs:

“I was asked to read a script, which was easy. The hard part was simulating a sales call. For the simulation I was given a script and told to sell the interviewer on a phone upgrade, which I did by…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Customer Sales Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 42 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.