Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Convergys Interviews

11 Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Convergys Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

Jan 18, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II at Convergys:

“Which shift would I be available to work.”

Jul 20, 2013

“The interview process itself did not pose any particular differentiations from any other customer service related position interview.”

Apr 29, 2013

“They are very behind technologically. I wasn't informed that I couldn't use my most up to date computer with 3.0 usb. Everything is done from a thumbdrive which they also don't tell you will damage…”

Mar 6, 2013

“Basic technical questions”

Jan 15, 2013

“Interviewer unwilling to consider interviewing someone who lived out of state.”

Aug 10, 2012

“Interviewer barely asked me any interview questions, she only asked about my past experience. This was the easiest interview I have ever had.”

Aug 2, 2012

“Where do you see yourself in X years?”

May 25, 2012

“Are you comfortable with upselling products?”

May 25, 2012

“Name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.”

Apr 24, 2012

“what have you sold”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.