Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

460 Interview Questions: 1120 of 460 Sort by

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Lowe's:

“None of the questions were difficult”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) at Kohl's:

“Giving examples of times you were, i.e. upset by a person, how you helped someone in a bad place turn in around, etc.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate - Temp Contract Job W/Call Center at Visa Inc.:

“The role play of Customer Service Representative vs. Angry Unsatisfied Customer”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Walgreens:

“What has Walgreens taught you?”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Lowe's:

“Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer? about a time you had an upset customer and what did you do to fix it?, what qualities are most important for this position?, about…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Fidelity Investments:

“The most difficult for me was when I was asked, "Why, I left (a very good position) the job I had prior to this". Truth is, I had a very bad experience with my ex-boss, and had a hard time working…”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Lowe's:

“The questions are hard. I interviewed for 4 positions within Lowe's within the last year. Can't get the job because my interview skills suck.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Ross Stores:

“I would have to say the most difficult question was "what makes you good for the job?"”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at WEST:

“Where do you see yourself in 10 years”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Allianz Global Assistance:

“Typically interview questions. They will ask a lot about previous customer service experience, like how you have helped a customer or how you have delighted a customer in the past.”