Customer Service REp Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,437 Interview Questions: 3140 of 3,437 Sort by

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at The Hartford:

“There is an abidance of call centers in San Antonio, why would you want to work at this one?”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Alta Resources:

“No difficult question. Mostly more behavior based question. Tell Me a time when you had a co-worker not pulling their weight.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Consumers Energy:

“Name a time when you didn't agree with company policy. What is your weakness? How do you deal with difficult customers? Is there anything in your life that would prevent you from being available at…”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Shutterfly:

“Interview consisted of questions related to customer service work experience: type, ability, and technology used.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Billing and Enrollment Customer Service Representative at C3/CustomerContactChannels:

“There was no tough questions.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative Manager at BMO Harris Bank N.A.:

“What is your biggest weakness”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at TeleTech:

“None. They are like the U.S. Army just looking for bodies to throw at a problem. You will be assigned a number.”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Sales Representative at Alaska Communications:

“The most difficult question I ever have to answer at an interview is what makes me frustrated at work? I never have an answer to that because I don't go for jobs that I will dislike.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at UnitedHealth Group:

“Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond at work..... I was stumped initially. When does anyone take credit for themselves while doing their job?”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Capital One:

“Most companies want a team player, we verses I !”