Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,945 Interview Questions: 5160 of 2,945 Sort by

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Jenny Craig:

“None that would make you rethink yourself”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“How do you handle calls from customers that seem to be unsatisfied with everything offered?”

Mar 29, 2014

“Tell me about a time when you failed to provide the correct solution for a customer. What did you did to correct the issue?”

Mar 29, 2014

“Tell me about a time where you were assisting a customer on a situation that changed the way you thought about the company.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Wesley Berry Flowers:

“I can not say that there were any difficult or unexpected questions, the more practice that was provided the easier the job became”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at GEICO:

“The phone experience is the worst part. They pretend to be different customers and you have to have the right infliction in your tone. It shows you what the job is really like.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Customer Service Representative at Fedex Express:

“In an effort to test your basic knowledge of business acumen, how can Fedex improve public perception in regards to other competition, e.g. UPS. In order to give the company a leading edge in an…”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Advance America:

“I have had a lot of interviews. so Nothing was hard for me. Being asked to sell something may be hard for some people.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at NRI:

“Questions were all logical interview questions.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Monitronics:

“have you ever had a disagreement with a supervisor/peer and how did you deal with it?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Customer Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 2,945 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.