Customer Service Sales Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

34 Companies: 13 of 34

See the latest T-Mobile Jobs

48 Interview Questions: 110 of 48

Sort by

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Sales and Service Representative-Auto Insurance at USAA:

“Describe a time when you were criticized by your co-worker or a supervisor, what was the situation and how did you resolve it? I said I was never criticized as a matter of fact I was promoted in my…”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Sales Representative at Alaska Communications:

“The most difficult question I ever have to answer at an interview is what makes me frustrated at work? I never have an answer to that because I don't go for jobs that I will dislike.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Sales Representative at Wells Fargo:

“Your Experiences and Goals”

Jul 21, 2014

“What do you value more customer service or sales?”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Sales Representative at CB&S International:

“Would you be able to lead a sales team.”

Jul 12, 2014

“Are you interested in starting your own business?”

Jul 8, 2014

“Describe a situation where you had a customer that was irate. What did you do to calm that customer?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative/Sales at State Farm:

“Depending on the agent there aren't any unexpected questions, besides how long you plan on being with the company. Most agents don't want to hire someone for a seasonal job while school is out.”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Says Customer Service Representative But Your Paychecks Will Say Sales Representative at ADI Marketing:

“The owner, Jim Dawson, would you make you jump through hoops to get hired. He makes you think after the second interview you have the job. He says call me at this time and this date. When you do he…”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Sales Representative at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp:

“you had to write an essay about why you would benefit from working there”