Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

41 Interview Questions: 1120 of 41 Sort by

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GroundLink:

“Scenario play out regarding an account review with a client. Having to answer rebuttals for something that your not totally prepared with data to argue is kind of difficult and can be a double edged…”

Nov 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at LinkedIn:

“No real difficult questions. They were very fair.”

Oct 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Adchemy:

“No question was particularly difficult, it just turns out they were interviewing me for a position that no longer existed while hiring for a different job. They asked me no questions related to the…”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Topsy Labs:

“Questions that came up on around how to do certain things in the product.”

Jul 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CallidusCloud:

“They asked standard interview questions about my experience and how I would and what I would provide on executive status updates.”

Nov 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at WebFilings:

0 of 1 found helpful

“Say you and nine co-workers are standing on a lake. You know the lake is completely frozen and is okay to stand on. You find a hole leading to the water underneath. In which order of your…”

Oct 9, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Success Manager at Responsys:

“What did you like about Interact?”

Aug 23, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at ActivEngage:

“There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions- they really just want to understand who you are and what you want for your future.”

Aug 18, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Jobvite:

“Do you want to be an entrepreneur? I said "in a few years". I was asked that by 2 people. Also, the standard: Do you want more equity or a higher salary.”

Aug 11, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Birst:

“What do you think about happy hour?”