Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Customer Support Representative"?  See Companies

“You’re in a room with three light switches, each of which controls one of three light bulbs in the next room. Your task is to determine which switch controls which bulb. All lights are initially off...”

“No surprisingly difficult interview questions were asked. However, the most unexpected question was 'how do you remove applications from your computer? what steps do you use?'. It seemed like such a...”

“interview was very simple and straightforward, why do you feel you are qualified for this position and what experience do you have?”

“What do you bring to Harbor?”

“"Describe how M&Ms are made"”

“Do you give money to the homeless? Why do you think you haven't found a job yet? If you were hired what 5 things would you do? What amount of money would it take to leave crowdspring and go to...”

“I would say that the hardest part would be the test of support skills.”

0 of 1 found helpful

“None. Pass the test and be friendly to the interviewer then you are hired!”

“I was actually suprised when I was asked regarding salary, not what was the least I would accept, but what was the "most" I would accept.”

“The most difficult question for me was about my weaknesses as an employee. I also had to list some of my strengths as well. Another question I was asked was why did I want to work for UPS. I suggest...”

110 of 121 Interview Questions