dELiA*s Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bolingbrook, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at dELiA*s in March 2011.

very long process. you have to go through 3 interviews before you are hired. Usually the first one is with the store manager, second is with the dm, and the third is a phone interview with the regional.

Interview Questions
there is no negotiation, they pay you as little as they can.

Other Interview Reviews for dELiA*s

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at dELiA*s in October 2009.

I applied online and had an interview with the store manager. It lasted about 15-20 minutes. In a hour I got a call back asking to do a second phone interview with the district manager. I had the interview the next day. A day later I was made an offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairview Heights, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairview Heights, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at dELiA*s in January 2012.

Arrived on time at 10AM on Saturday. Was told to wait while store manager finished paperwork. Perused the store for a few minutes. Noticed the lack of customer traffic. Greeted by the manager. Taken to the back. The interview was pretty basic with typical questions. I think there was more talk about the manager's goals and expectancies than questions about my work ethic. In fact, the interview was so simple because she did most of the talking. We discussed briefly about the brands and she winged back into talking about her goals for the store. She also kept reiterating her desire for diversity. Was told I would get a call from the district manager for a phone interview. Left the STILL empty dELIA*s at 1PM. Never received that call.

Interview Questions

Worked for dELiA*s? Contribute to the Community!