Data Analytics Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

26 Interview Questions: 110 of 26

Sort by

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analytics at GrubHub:

“1. Phone interview with an agency asking some basic behavioral type questions. She said she is going to send next day a time-boxed research question that I need to respond within 40 minutes…”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director of Systems and Data Analytics at Fordham University:

“We have these 3 different sources of data, how would you work with them and derive insights from them? All behavioral and experience based questions”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analytics Manager at PwC:

“Would you prefer being in an interactive role with clients or in day-to-day activities? I was also asked what type of management style I prefer.”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analytics at GroupM:

“nothing particularly difficult, just the case study might be a little challenging”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analytics Intern at foursquare:

“While I'm quite comfortable building queries, I was never professionally/technically trained so I was unfamiliar with the technical terminology associated with queries. "What is the difference…”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Manager, Data Analytics and Capabilities at American Express:

“What are your strengths and weaknesses”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Software Engineer Intern - Big Data Analytics at ServiceNow:

“Design Facebook graph search with basic implementation. Create/ implement a chat server, searching a rotated sorted tree.”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Manager of Data Analytics at CrowdStar:

“How would you envision revenues trending at the start of a product launch?”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Data Analytics at Wine Group:

“Name a conflict you have faced in life and how did you resolve it?”

Apr 20, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Data Analytics at Charles Schwab:

“The interviewer with the most seniority (VP) expressed concern over my relatively shorter tenure ( average of 2-3 years) from my previous jobs, although I have been with my current company for almost…”