Want a Free Job Posting?

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "DATA ENTRY CUSTOMER SERVICE"?  See Companies

“The usually questions about tell me a bit about yourself. Which is a broad question. I asked personal or professional. I tried to cite both in my answers and descriptions.”

“would I mind working 1 night a week until 8 pm.”

“They masked MANY questions with 2 answers to pick from. IE- do you like to work on a team or by yourself and WHY. Do you want stay at present job or climb a ladder to other positions”

“Why are you the right candidate for the position/”

“Typical HR questions regarding situations that I have dealt with in the past. Hardest question was, "Why should we hire you" and the "strengths and weaknesses question. It was weird to do an...”

“How well do I know excel”

“They will ask very detailed information about previous employers including manager names numbers and what you liked/disliked about your previous employers.”

“The unexpected question that was asked of me was How would I handle a situation, if someone came over to me and wanted some of my work, to help with. Of course, being that the workflow was slow that...”

“They really didn't have any hard questions to ask me. The most popular one that a lot of interviewers use and they did here was "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"”

110 of 11 Interview Questions