Database Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

45 Companies: 13 of 45

See the latest Wells Fargo Jobs

46 Interview Questions: 110 of 46 Sort by

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Database Manager/Economic Analyst at Haver Analytics:

“What are your plans in 5 years?”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Database Analyst at Bloomberg L.P.:

“What is our product?”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Database Analyst at Applied Predictive Technologies:

“If you have one computer that has to check if "the connection" in another computer is not working, what do you do ? And if you have 50 such computers that have to check each and every other computer…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Database Analyst/Technician at Montana Department of Corrections:

“Tell us about a time when you supported a decision of a group you didn't necessarily agree with.”

Jul 3, 2014

“Tell us about a time when you kept up with people and their schedules. How did you do it and how effective were you.”

Jul 3, 2014

“Tell us about a time when your attention to detail paid off.”

Jul 2, 2014

“Tell us about a time when you kept up with paper work, materials, documents or databases. How did you do it. How effective were you.”

Jul 2, 2014

“Tell me of a time when you chose to be honest when it would have been easier to remain quiet saying nothing at all.”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at LexisNexis Legal & Professional:

“What moment do you regret most with a previous coworker?”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medtronic:

“There were some questions in regards to the Data Analyst position in regards to procurement.”