databases Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

53 Interview Questions: 110 of 53 Sort by

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant/Human Resources at DataLab USA:

“I would have to say that the most unexpected question that I was asked was 3 words of how my mother would describe me. I never really thought about that, but it was an interesting lesson. I like…”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Business Process Analyst at Kass Shuler Solomon Spector Singer, P.A.:

“If you had to pick one television character who is most like you, who would it be?”

Mar 18, 2013

Interview Question for Data Engineer at Chegg:

“Here are the questions.
1. How will you run shell script on remote server
2. Different SQL ways of getting time spent info from call lag data (lead-lag query)
3. Data modeling for high volume…”

Nov 13, 2012

Interview Question for Spring Intern, Java Developer at D&B:

“Questions about database queries and depth of knowledge and technologies in JAVA. They wanted experience with Spring and Hibernate and agile.”

Oct 8, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Database Administrator at Hitachi Data Systems:

0 of 1 found helpful

“Don't let the interviewer answer the question for you. He will keep talking and will try to put words in your mouth / help you, or at least give you the feeling. You have to ensure that you are…”

Jun 7, 2012

Interview Question for Operations Coordinator at EY:

“What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?”

May 20, 2012

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Amazon.com:

“If you have two SQL database tables that are not joined together, how would you create another table to join them.”

May 16, 2012

Interview Question for Underwriter at Swiss Re:

“Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.”

May 13, 2012

Interview Question for Professional Services Engineer at SnapLogic:

“Design a database for a vendor (including products, purchase orders, etc.) and then write a query to select the names of all products that need to be shipped today. (I can't remember the exact…”

May 2, 2012

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Intern at RedPrairie:

“Describe your experience with Java, programming in general, databases.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at databases interview questions and reviews. All 53 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.