Design Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,326 Companies: 13 of 2,326

See the latest Marvell Technology Jobs

3,268 Interview Questions: 110 of 3,268 Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Graphic Designer at Leafly:

“I was asked to criticize their work. I have been asked this before and it is a "on the spot" question that i do appreciate. It shows ability to be constructive and show off your opinion. I don't…”

Interview Question for Design Engineer I at Molex:

“No unexpected question. Interview went smoothly. Was asked about ideas on their connectors and manufacturing.”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Piping Designer at Versa Engineering & Technology:

“That was the only question that he asked me, aside from "when can you start"?”

Interview Question for Motion Graphics Designer at Eyeview:

“I was given a design test to implement a graphic staff had struggled with. I came up with a solution quickly, but it was not the "correct" one.”

Interview Question for Interior Design Co-worker at IKEA:

“3 hour long interview with direct manager, followed by department supervisor.”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Graphic Designer/Print Production Specialist/Web Editor at American Academy of Arts & Sciences:

“I was prepared for that, but there were no difficult questions, just an unexpected one. CEO asked me how I liked the Academy website. My position would include 40% web editing.”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Graphic Design at EPIC Systems:

“The critical thinking exam was tough. It was timed (2minutes) and the questions were difficult.”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Tool Design Engineer at Bell Helicopter:

“There were no questions that were there to trip you up and "see how a person would react". The questions were all job-oriented to feel for my level of experience; they also showed me how…”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Hardware Design Engineer at HARMAN:

“Current Hardware asks useless technical questions that applied back in 1800s. Something that is dealt little with today.”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for UI Designer Hardware Platform at Amazon.com:

“Nothing atypical. Some of the interviewers were reading from a sheet of questions. Everyone will be taking notes instead of making eye contact when you are speaking or presenting which is irritating…”