Design Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,198 Interview Questions: 4150 of 3,198 Sort by

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Structural Designer at Rock-Tenn:

“No difficult at all. Wasn't sure if he even cared and just wanted someone in becuase the whole process took about 1.5 weeks from Phone Interview to offer.”

Interview Question for User Experience Designer at Tekzenit:

“I don't have a UX background so the white board challenge was the most difficult part.”

Interview Question for User Experience Designer at AppFolio:

“I was asked to provide a heuristic review of their products. and presented my findings.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Instructional Design Analyst at Accenture:

“How did you bring value at a previous job?”

Interview Question for Design Assistant at Rich and Skinny Jeans:

“Why do I want to work there?”

Interview Question for ASIC Design Engineer at Marvell Technology:

“reorder buffer store pointer.”

Interview Question for Mechanical Design Engineer at National Oilwell Varco:

“The engineering director asked me questions about my music shows, since I have performed shows in college. It was a friendly question asked towards to end of the interview, and something other…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Digital Designer at Pinnacle Promotions:

“All questions were very standard. Really just inquiring about my skills, what I was looking for in the position. They explained the work environment and the different departments as well as a history…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Graphic Designer at Scottsdale Unified School District:

“None stood out, just surprised by the overall scope of what was expected of the position, compared to the eventual pay offered.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Graphic Designer at Positive Results Marketing:

“He didn't sake me any questions throughout the interview.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Design interview questions and reviews. All 3,198 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.