Designer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,241 Interview Questions: 4150 of 3,241 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Graphic Designer, Contract at NetApp:

“No unexpected questions were asked - mostly just going over my resume more in detail. The manager asked more behavior questions such as explaining how & what process I use for time/project management.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Visual Designer at NutriSystem:

“The interview was more about me giving a presentation than answering questions. I think because of the small team I was entering, the real test was wether or not my personality was the right fit. In…”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Design Associate at Room & Board:

“Do you have kids? Where are you from? those questions made me feel very uncomfortable”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Design Consultant at Arhaus Furniture:

“None, really. All questions were basic... How would you approach a customer on the sales floor? What and why is your availability? Experience in sales? They did not seem to worried or ask much about…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for BE Designer I at Perkins & Will:

“Why are you interested in the BE Design team?”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Design Engineer at AMD:

“About trace driven vs execution driven modeling. Trace driven modeling is faster; and but is less realistic due to not exploring bad paths during branch prediction. Execution driven modeling usually…”

Interview Question for Technical Designer at Topson Downs:

“How do you handle negative situations that may arise with coworkers?”

Interview Question for Entry Level Interior Designer at Zimmer Gunsul Frasca:

“There was not one specific difficult question asked, but I will say they are very interested in understanding why you chose a specific solution for a project. They asked many questions that delved…”

Interview Question for CAD DESIGNER/Modeler III at John Deere:

“Ask to solve part of machine design problem which require deep knowledge of mechanism component sizing using stress calculations.”

Interview Question for Hardware Design Engineer at Imagination Technologies:

“Asked to talk about video codecs.”