Development Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

41 Companies: 13 of 41

Western Digital Interviews

See the latest Western Digital Jobs

31 Interview Questions: 110 of 31 Sort by

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development Assistant at Lakeshore Learning Materials:

“Typical interview questions.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development/Merchandising Assistant at UncommonGoods:

“Please explain what you believe to be the three most important values that we as a company should uphold.”

Dec 6, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Business Development at Mayer Brown:

“Mayer Brown Director: "Your resume looks too good to be true. Can you back up the claims you make here about the amount of business you brought in?"

Me: Yes. I can give you the names of two people…”

Nov 12, 2013

Interview Question for Development Assistant at Whitney Museum:

“They asked me questions about database analysis that I could not really answer.”

Sep 19, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Or Associate Director of Graduate Career Development Center at UC Riverside:

“How do I plan on communicating with students who speak little/broken English?”

Sep 2, 2013

Interview Question for Development Assistant at Russell Sage College:

“"What is the strangest question you have ever heard in an interview?"”

Aug 14, 2013

Interview Question for Software Developer (Assistant Vice President) at Deutsche Bank:

“None of the questions were very difficult, they mostly asked me to describe my skills and general approach. We did some whiteboarding exercises as well.”

Jul 10, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Development at Juniata College:

“What would you do in this situation: "you were on your very first donor visit and when you showed up you found out that they had just been robbed and wanted you to stay with them and pray until the…”

Jul 4, 2013

Interview Question for Firmware Development Testing Assistant – Intern at Western Digital:

“One engineer (the nicest looking one) came in to assess my hardware knowledge, which I wasn't expecting and wasn't prepared for to the level they were asking (RISC architecture, etc). It so happened…”

Apr 5, 2013

Interview Question for Development/Media Assistant at Harmelin Media:

“The interviews were more conversational. They don't try to trick you with difficult, complex questions. Very straight forward. I was asked to further explain my past experience, coursework…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Development Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 31 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.