Development Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

417 Companies: 13 of 417

691 Interview Questions: 110 of 691

Sort by

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer I Intern at Amazon.com:

“Question were not the difficult ones, but the sub-questions asked on them were tricky.
1st interview question: It was scenario based coding question. Asked to code it in whatever language you want…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Intern III - Software Developer at Seagate Technology:

“There wasn't any difficult questions, a lot of it was behavioral questions. Be prepared to use the STAR technique.
The most technical question I got from them (not-so technical in my opinion) was…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“Simplify (~a)b+abc+b(~c)? Clear register bits using OR/XOR. Programming in C questions.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer at AIR Worldwide:

“Database. Very large object model.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Amazon.com:

“Very expected questions. For every question, you are expected to explain your approach, step through conceptually, and then write the code, step through the code, and clean up the code. Although…”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Developer Intern at The Weitz Company LLC:

“There was not really a difficult or unexpected question. They were just standard interview questions.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer Intern at Audible:

“There are no unexpected Question.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Intern at Greenshades Software:

“Im not going to give away their brainteaser questions, but writing your own version of battleship in psuedo code was challenging.”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer Intern at Applied Systems:

“The questions were pretty straight forward. It was mostly about my experience and what I kind of projects I have completed. A list of projects I completed would have been helpful to have since I was…”