Digital Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

462 Interview Questions: 2130 of 462 Sort by

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at YP:

“Not much of a question but unexpected review of my resume and sarcastic trashing of a successful professional career.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rail Europe:

“They nearly even tried: Probably my favorite project from my past.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cars.com:

“As a female, working with car dealers, are you prepared to deal with some inappropriate comments, and uncomfortable situations, and how would you deal with them”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Los Angeles Times:

“They asked me to review a landing page "What I would do differently" to remodel it for conversions. It was a terrible landing page, so it was an easy answer.”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PNC Financial Services Group:

“The questions were basic Javascript coding questions for the Adobe CMS.”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Essence:

“Why Essence?”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Force Marketing:

“They have a very laid back interview approach with very little structure. It flowed very nicely for me when I was in person. However, the most difficult question is always: Where do you see yourself…”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at 24 Seven Talent:

“Most difficult question was the one that discussed what did I want for my career. After 25 years, I've been traveling down the digital space but in several roles. Mostly leadership roles.”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Eroi:

“Questions were straight forward. Many of which more general than I was expecting.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pearson:

“The role-play was the most difficult part of the interview process. I was expected to train my "customer" on how to use the product...a product I had never even heard of before. I had to make things…”