Digital Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

94 Interview Questions: 1120 of 94

Sort by

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Blue Fountain Media:

“Not difficult, but just one example - Tell us about a strategy you created that was implemented and did not generate results. How did you address this?”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketer (50k) at Careers for Women (& Men):

“David asked why I left my last position. I basically told him I left for personal reasons, and I wanted to join a company that I could grow with.”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Cobalt:

“All of the questions were standard and straightforward. This role was heavy digital, so a lot of the in person questions were geared to digital/interactive.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at BofI Federal Bank:

“Interview questions were standard.”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Specialist at GE Healthcare:

“Explain how you would deal with a manager that did not believe in the project that you are working on.”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing at Found Animals Foundation:

“Besides what you wrote on your cover letter and resume, tell me more about yourself.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Novant Health:

“Why do I want to work in Healthcare?”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing at DISH:

“They asked me why I wanted to work at a large organization, and it's hard to answer that when they are consistently rated one of the worst places to work in America.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Enterprise Digital Marketer at 97th Floor:

“They asked me if I'd rather hire someone who works hard for 8 hours and gets A+ results or someone who works for 5 hours and still gets A+ results but slacks off for the rest of the day.”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Six Spoke Media:

“Click-thru rates & CPMs”