Direct Care Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

See the latest Lifespire Inc Jobs

27 Interview Questions: 110 of 27 Sort by

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rock House:

“There was only one question in the whole interview: "On a scale of 1 to 10, what level of patience do you have?"”

May 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Heartland Residential Care:

“"Do you have a child, and if so, do you have childcare for work hours?" was the only question I was asked.”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Devereux:

“The questions were not noticeably difficult or unexpected; the interviewer was very personable and forthcoming about what the organization is seeking in its staff. A thoughtful question was " tell me…”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Imani Residential:

“progress notes and not the proper training on what to do on day to day bases”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CHS Group:

“What would you do if a client ran out into traffic and stood in the middle of traffic?

I said... call 911 because I am not 100% sure he would let me approach him without him moving and getting…”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Summers Living Systems:

“interview went pretty good, was asked if you were employed anywhere else if so, the company had to be priority due to the demands of the job, shift changes, etc, so be clear about your availability.”

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Guild For Exceptional Children:

“What is my greatest weakness.”

Dec 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at EIHAB Human Services:

“Honestly I wasn't asked any super difficult questions....just be honest in your answers because if you lie a bit they WILL check out everything you say.”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Direct Care Staff at ResCare:

“None. I was supposed to have another interview but it never happened. I just started.”

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Preferred Community Homes:

“The questions asked were pretty generic like: "why do you want to work for this company?" "Can you tell me about a time where you demonstrated leadership skills?"”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Direct Care interview questions and reviews. All 27 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.