Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,305 Interview Questions: 5160 of 4,305

Sort by

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Director at Uniworld River Cruises:

“Management strategic plan and your best qualities.”

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director at National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy:

“I am able to answer all questions and did not think any questions as unexpected or difficult.”

Interview Question for Director at Capital One:

“I did not find any questions too difficult or unexpected. They were all relatively spot-on and assessing my background, fit for the role, etc.”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director - Corporate Strategy at Hewlett-Packard:

“Pretty usual Corp. strategy case studies. The questions were mostly real projects that the team had worked on in the past. So they give you a good view into the type of projects you will be working…”

Interview Question for IT Director at Express Scripts:

“What metrics have you used to track budget on past programs or projects? Difficult because I was unable to tell what they meant; do you mean earned value management, or do you want to know how…”

Interview Question for Director of Education at Sylvan Learning Centers:

“There were no difficult questions.”

Interview Question for Director Data Centers & Telecom at Federated Investors:

“There were no difficult quesitons.”

Interview Question for Associate Director at Alexion Pharmaceuticals:

“Questions weren't that difficult.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Medical Director at Allergan:

“Run of the mill questions. Difficult to gather information on what the job title and description would be.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Director at First Data:

“How would you handle a business consultant that was failing to meet sales goals for a particular product. I provided a general answer that assumed no historical performance issues existed for the…”