Director of Career Services Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Director of Career Services"? See Companies

“Many situational interview questions in a group setting. If you want to work here, you need to be very quick and clean in your responses as to how you might handle a scenario or situation.”

“Questions were not well thought out. Recruiter seemed impatient and stated that he wanted me to sell him. I mentioned that things were not going well, and he agreed. I then told him I was no longer…”

“How would you handle a student unhappy with our services?”

“The previous person in this position was demoted and is still on the team: How would you manage her and the team knowing this?”

“The position was focused on the career counseling for students in the college of arts and sciences...a pretty broad field. How would you cater your career counseling and programming efforts to…”

“None. Most questions were basic and wanting you to voice who you really are as a worker and person.”

“How would you go about getting more students involved in career programming?”

“Tell me about how you overcame a difficult situation with a co-worker, and did it effect your future professional dealings.”

“What do you know about Kaplan University and with that why do you want to work here?”

110 of 10 Interview Questions