Director of Communications Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

66 Companies: 13 of 66

See the latest CareToCare Jobs

51 Interview Questions: 110 of 51

Sort by

Sep 10, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Marketing and Communications at Loyaltyworks:

“What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before…”

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing & Communications Director at City of Covington, KY:

“there were really no super difficult questions. they were looking for someone to cover all bases generally and needed a fit for the team at the time.”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Director at RISE Engineering:

“A question about my commitment to becoming a long-term employee required me to evaluate and affirm to myself and the president my motivations for wanting to work in Rhode Island, in the…”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications, FAS at Harvard University:

“What is it about this position that you are most looking forward to.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Communications, Content at Green America:

“How do we dumb down our content for the public [on social media]?”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Director/Communications at Darden:

“I found all the interviews to be very conversational. No behavioral based interviewing techniques used which surprised me.”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Marketing and Communications at Crossland Construction Company:

“Samples of work for other construction firm(s).”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Communications at Expedia:

“More of conversation and figuring out if my skill set matched their needs. They didn't lob questions at me. The process did take a while because it was a new position and they had to get the head…”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Director/Senior Manager Brand Communications at Common Sense Media:

“I don't recall anything unexpected or difficult.”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Marketing and Communications at Toastmasters International:

“Do you believe in marketing research?”