Director of Operations Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Director of Operations"? See Companies

“The CEO is known for asking off the wall questions to see how you will think. He will present a problem to be solved and ask you to solve it on the spot. This will vary for every candidate.”

“It was a very standard interview. The interviewer stuck to the very general questions.”

“What is your greatest strength in the position that you are applying for with the Hard Rock Casino?”

“I had no difficult questions, really no questions at all. Just an open and honest conversation about my past experience and discussion about the needs of the company.”

“Tell me what you have done in your last job to drive sales.”

“How would you address performance for an Executive Director that did not have any move ins for two months?”

“Familiy owned business that is sucessful but needs an injection of outside influence to grow the business.”

“Example of a situation where you were dealing with someone you didn't get along with and how did you overcome”

“you have different products, each with their own profitability and costs based on volume. figure out the appropriate mix of products to maximize profitability”

“Why would I want to assume responsibility for such a problematic situation as represented by the (then) current manner of residential operations?”

5160 of 136 Interview Questions