Director of Operations Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Director of Operations"?See Companies

“There were none. We had worked together before for 12 years.”

“Iinterview questions were mostly around the issues/problems they are facing having and would like the person coming into this position to solve.
- Hiring/retaining issues.
- infrastructure compute…”

“The VP encouraged me to ask any and all questions. The firm wants to ensure you are a culture and personality fit.”

“Depending on the role - you may be asked various problem solving questions. Such as: "Describe a time when you were a manager and employees lost motivation or drive. What did you do to gain their…”

“The CEO is known for asking off the wall questions to see how you will think. He will present a problem to be solved and ask you to solve it on the spot. This will vary for every candidate.”

“Why do you want to work for joe's”

“It was a very standard interview. The interviewer stuck to the very general questions.”

“What is your greatest strength in the position that you are applying for with the Hard Rock Casino?”

“I had no difficult questions, really no questions at all. Just an open and honest conversation about my past experience and discussion about the needs of the company.”

5160 of 172 Interview Questions