Director of Security Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

See the latest K&L Gates LLP Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Palmer House Hotel:

“Without knowing anything about the other applicants, what makes you the most qualified person for the job.”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Old Dominion Freight:

“I feel the questions were fair, and very representative of what they wanted to see in a candidate, and there was nothing that came out of the blue.”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Security Director at AlliedBarton:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions.”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AlliedBarton:

“Have you ever been written up? Tell us about that.”

Mar 2, 2014

Interview Question for Security Director at AlliedBarton:

“Tell us how you will improve the profitability of the job site assigned. My answer was to control turnover and reduce and/or eliminate the use of overtime by creating a great work atmosphere.”

Jan 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Visa Inc.:

“How would you structure Information Risk Governance? (When I was being hired as an individual contributor and not the leader of the IRG group.)”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at First Data:

“None, the most difficult technical questions were easy. Folks were very respectful throughout the process.”

Sep 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“One interviewer took an odd approach and essentially wanted to have a philosophical discussion/debate of why the position I was interviewing for was pointless.”

Aug 11, 2013

Interview Question for Security Associate Director at K&L Gates LLP:

“How would you go about providing the illusion of positive change for the better from a security perspective without actually changing much of anything at all?”

Jul 11, 2013

Interview Question for Security Director at BAE Systems USA:

“Asked about my ability to translate my military leadership into a civilian corporate environment.”