Director of Training Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Director of Training"? See Companies

“What was one of your most difficult situations to manage and how did you deal with it.”

“Based on our described need and vision, what would your priorities and plans be for the first 90 days in this position?”

“Standard: Tell me about yourself.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Basic interview questions to gain work history and how it aligns to the current role. Are you qualified with your experience to be a strong candidate?”

“I did not expect having to respond to the scenarios or situations. Perhaps most surprising was when they asked me to give an example of a time when a guest was upset, I tried to resolve the problem…”

“No difficult questions. Filling a role vacated by previous director.”

“Woudl you be willing to create and present an hour long presentation, including slides, speaker notes and do so for a fictional company outside of your area of expertise.”

“gave details about a negative experience when I worked for this company in the past (I shared too muc)”

“How did we get your resume?”

“Hiring is often done by the Country Director of the post in question - they may involve some members of their staff in the telephone interview. There tend to be many "scenario" questions - usually…”

110 of 28 Interview Questions