Director of Training Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Director of Training"? See Companies

“I did not expect having to respond to the scenarios or situations. Perhaps most surprising was when they asked me to give an example of a time when a guest was upset, I tried to resolve the problem…”

“No difficult questions. Filling a role vacated by previous director.”

“What was one of your most difficult situations to manage and how did you deal with it.”

“Based on our described need and vision, what would your priorities and plans be for the first 90 days in this position?”

“Woudl you be willing to create and present an hour long presentation, including slides, speaker notes and do so for a fictional company outside of your area of expertise.”

“How did we get your resume?”

“gave details about a negative experience when I worked for this company in the past (I shared too muc)”

“Hiring is often done by the Country Director of the post in question - they may involve some members of their staff in the telephone interview. There tend to be many "scenario" questions - usually…”

“There was nothing difficult or unexpected. In fact I would say they were very unprepared to interview me.”

“Same canned drivel.....and nothing difficult "where do you see yourself in five years"”

110 of 25 Interview Questions