Director Project Management Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Director Project Management"? See Companies

“If you were a car, what kind of car are you?”

“Explain what tasks you would undertake within the first 30, 60 and 180 days of taking up this position.”

“What is the formula you would use to decide how many project managers are needed to run a project?”

“If you were brough on board, how would you expect the manager to bring you up to speed in the department, so you could perform the duties as you understand them?”

“No particularly difficult questions, unless you count expressing your answer without the interviewer cutting you off mid-syllable.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“The case study was the most difficult. Only 45 minutes to lay out a solution and determine how best to present it.”

“Tell me about situation when things did not work out?”

“None - all were pretty much conversational and involved my work experience and the types of projects I managed over the years. I was impressed with the professionalism and intelligent people I met…”

“none. the job was a good fit with my previous experience.”

“"which beer brand do you feel has a good market campaign locally?" Just caught me off guard. Of course I had lots of thoughts on the subject after the fact. Also, handed a few tap handles and…”

110 of 12 Interview Questions