Director Project Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest Sun Life Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director, Project Management at Digitas:

“None - all were pretty much conversational and involved my work experience and the types of projects I managed over the years. I was impressed with the professionalism and intelligent people I met…”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Constellation Brands:

“If you were a car, what kind of car are you?”

Jul 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dealertrack Technologies:

“No particularly difficult questions, unless you count expressing your answer without the interviewer cutting you off mid-syllable.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Channel IQ:

“If you say you know SQL, stored procedures, .Net, SalesForce, etc, expect to be asked questions about it. If your resume inflates the truth in any way, it will show up in the interview room. Best…”

Mar 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Haemonetics:

“Tell me about situation when things did not work out?”

Aug 16, 2012

Interview Question for Director of Project Management at CBRE:

“none. the job was a good fit with my previous experience.”

Jul 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Taphandles:

“"which beer brand do you feel has a good market campaign locally?" Just caught me off guard. Of course I had lots of thoughts on the subject after the fact. Also, handed a few tap handles and…”

Sep 6, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital One:

“Explain what tasks you would undertake within the first 30, 60 and 180 days of taking up this position.”

Aug 11, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kaiser Permanente:

“If you were brough on board, how would you expect the manager to bring you up to speed in the department, so you could perform the duties as you understand them?”

Apr 13, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hachette Book Group:

“What is the formula you would use to decide how many project managers are needed to run a project?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Director Project Management interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.