dishtv India

Senior Manager Compression Interview

Senior Manager Compression

Interviewed at dishtv India

Interview Details – simple

Interview Question – will you be able to adjust to the culture at your job after having worked 16 years abroad?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 1 week

CSA Interview

CSA
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at dishtv India in September 2012.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process is good they test you well,
professionalism is there

Interview Question – why we would hire you than we have experienced guys are there.   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at dishtv India in February 2012.

Interview Details – HR was friendly and the questions were as predicted. Job experience and summer internship. I was disqualified because was looking for a higher paying job.

Interview Question – Tell me about your Summer internship done during MBA.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for dishtv India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at dishtv India interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by dishtv India employees and interview candidates.