Document Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

60 Interview Questions: 2130 of 60

Sort by

Oct 3, 2013

Interview Question for Loan Document Specialist IV at Wells Fargo:

“none! - but make sure you answer it just as I wrote it above. -- Also, have some questions for the manager as far as advancement, how they got tho where they are, they're managment style, etc.”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist at Pacific West Corporation:

“None that I could think of”

Aug 19, 2013

Interview Question for OPERATIONS/DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST – US EXPORTS at Tricon Energy:

“The assessment was bizarre! It was a personality assessment. The job description asked for an outgoing person, which I am; yet there was no second interview or any feedback from HR.”

Aug 11, 2013

Interview Question for Documentation Specialist at Advanced Technology Group:

“This is a job for someone who is self-motivated and can do good work without too much supervision, but still meet deliverables.”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Documentation and Training Specialist I at DISH:

“The most difficult part was the assessment--the questions made me feel stupid! It was a lot of analytical and mathematical problems using stuff I haven't studied since middle school.”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Loan Document Specialist I at Wells Fargo:

“"How does my previous background relate to the potential position?", "What qualities can I bring to the company?"”

Jun 22, 2013

Interview Question for Document Specialist at Robertson Anschutz Vetters:

“The questions were in detail and if, and need to be very familiar with Real Estate Documents and be prepared to explain you job history and responsibilities in detail to the interviewer.”

May 29, 2013

Interview Question for Legal Document Preparation Specialist at LegalZoom.com:

“The tests were the most challenging.”

May 15, 2013

Interview Question for Loan Documentation Specialist at Wells Fargo:

“All questions were pretty basic and nothing too weird.”

Apr 19, 2013