dotloop

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at dotloop.

Interview Details – Several phone screens, and then interview with various team members. Typically an interview with "logic questions", an interview about software design and then one about specifics of coding (java/javscript/rest).

Interview Question – The hardest question typically would probably be a brain teaser how do you use a weighted coin to get a fair result, or something like: ball problem. if given 8 balls with only one ball being a lighter weight and all other 7 being the same weight and given a scale, how will you find the light weight ball. do this in minimum number of steps   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at dotloop.

Interview Details – I applied through linkedin and got a reply from recruiter with a link of codility test.There were two problems to solve in an hr.I completed one correctly and the second one tried.I did not hear anything from them after that.

Interview Question – The second coding problem was a dynamic programming problem which was tough.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for dotloop? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at dotloop Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by dotloop employees and interview candidates.