doyenz

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at doyenz in February 2012.

Interview Details – I initially had a phone screen with the Ops Manager who told me about the job and asked me some questions about my experience listed on my resume. I was invited in for a in person interview with the Ops manager and CSO. The interview lasted 2.5 hours. My recruiter attempted followup with them for 2 weeks and they finally told the recruiter I didn't have a aggressive enough approach to do battle. 2 more weeks went by and the recruiter called to say they wanted to discuss a 2-3 month project with no option to come on full time. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about RAID 1+0 vs RAID 0+1?   View Answer
  • How would you present a layout a specific amount of servers, storage and switches in a DC to managers for approval?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They still haven't found that person they need to fill the full time role. I thought it was odd that they initially didn't want to hire me but thought I was good enough to come in and do a 2 month project of the same work with no contract to hire offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for doyenz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at doyenz Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by doyenz employees and interview candidates.