doyenz Systems Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at doyenz

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at doyenz (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I initially had a phone screen with the Ops Manager who told me about the job and asked me some questions about my experience listed on my resume. I was invited in for a in person interview with the Ops manager and CSO. The interview lasted 2.5 hours. My recruiter attempted followup with them for 2 weeks and they finally told the recruiter I didn't have a aggressive enough approach to do battle. 2 more weeks went by and the recruiter called to say they wanted to discuss a 2-3 month project with no option to come on full time. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about RAID 1+0 vs RAID 0+1?   1 Answer
  • How would you present a layout a specific amount of servers, storage and switches in a DC to managers for approval?   1 Answer

They still haven't found that person they need to fill the full time role. I thought it was odd that they initially didn't want to hire me but thought I was good enough to come in and do a 2 month project of the same work with no contract to hire offer.