drugstore.com

Very Easy Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at drugstore.com in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was one of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever seen with regards to the interview process. The first individual who interviewed me hadn't booked a conference room, so we ended up moving locations three different times, as those who *had* booked showed up for their room. During that time, the first individual also answered a phone call during the interview. His demeanor was downtrodden and disinterested, with very few poignant or difficult questions. The hiring manager I interviewed with next, and while he was a nice enough guy, I can't say for sure that he had any level of faith that the company was a healthy one. Overall, the company seemed desperate to hire anyone with a pulse, and I attribute that to the fact that the current junior engineer was indeed lacking that requirement.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose to decline the offer because frankly the entire environment seemed incredibly depressing, and the scope of the job seemed rather limited. I simply couldn't see myself having to lead the junior engineer who interviewed me.

Worked for drugstore.com? Contribute to the Community!