dunnhumby

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview Details – I had a pvhone interview that consisted of some basic questions on my prior experience and what amountedbto a verbal "test" on a particlar subject matter.

I then met with seven individuals in a five hour on-site interview. These people were heads of the areas my responsibilities would touch and a non-manager I would work closely with in thise areas. The questions I was asked were a combination of examples of my prior work and how I dealt with certain sitations as well as behavioural topics. Thye were more interested in if I would fit culturally.

I was provided lunch and several breaks.

Interview Question – How wouldnI deal with a situation where an executive would ask me to do something that would deliver a large revenue to the business, but would not be in the best interest of the customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no opportunity to negotiate. I was told they always give out the best possible offer and do not negotiate.

Worked for dunnhumby? Contribute to the Community!