e-Builder

Employer Engaged

e-Builder Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Business Analyst Interview

Lenghty process, a lot of behavioral interviewing and skills testing

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to say “no” to a customer, co-worker, or supervisor because you didn’t think saying “yes” would be appropriate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for e-Builder

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at e-Builder in September 2011.

A recruiter from e-Builder initially messaged me through Linkedin. I ignored the message for a couple months before responding. My curiousity got to me and I finally wrote back. A few emails were exchanged and then I agreed to a phone interview with the recruiter. This interview was rather informal and we mostly discussed details of the position I would be interviewing for. He then asked for a writing sample to forward to the hiring manager. A phone interview with the hiring manager was to be arranged if he approved the writing sample. I had the phone interview with the hiring manager which I though went very well. I never heard back after the phone call, but was notified that they promoted from within when they responded to my thank you note for the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What is the salary at your current position?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at e-Builder in July 2011.

The hiring process was very challenging; however, I found that to be well suited for the position I was interviewing for. The team manager clearly explained, that interviewing for the position in question, required challenging criteria due to the nature of the position. I successfully met the requirements and was later hired in the first week of August. Currently, as a business analyst, I can reflect back to the interview process and confirm that the methods utilized by my manager were on point, considering the challenges I overcome each day. E-builder is a great company to work for and they only hire those that want to succeed in their position and as a person. By placing emphasis on having the core values including but not limited to: hardwork, honesty, integrity, this organization is creating champions that will succeed no matter where life takes them.

Interview Questions
    • What, based on your experience, would typically prevent you from achieving your goals.   View Answers (2)
    I was content with what they offered me for the position, so a negotiation was not necessary.