e-Dialog

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at e-Dialog in June 2009.

Interview Details – My interviews consisted of a phone screen and five 1:1 interviews. The phone screen asked basic questions about my knowledge of e-Dialog's products and then technical aptitude and work history questions. I had to rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10 for a few questions. After passing the phone screen, I had my 1:1 interviews scheduled. I did all but one of them on the same day because the person the position reports to happened to be on vacation. All of my interviews went long. Everyone was really nice and had prepared questions for me based on my resume. Everyone I talked to seemed really happy with their jobs and with the company. They seemed very interested in my future happiness at the company as well as my ability to do the job. On the day of my last 1:1 interview, they were setting up for a BBQ party. When I left the party was in full swing.
Also, my references told me they were asked a handful of standard questions and that the process took about 15 minutes.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They ask for your range during the phone interview. Your stuck with that if you give them a range. You should wait until you learn more about the position. My offer met my range and I accepted after setting my start date. They send you an offer summary to help you with the resignation process and then follow up with an official offer once the background check is done.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for e-Dialog? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at e-Dialog Business Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by e-Dialog employees and interview candidates.