e-Dialog

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

3.1

Program Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at e-Dialog.

Typical gauntlet of interviews. Met with the VP, followed by 4 different hiring managers or peers. The intervewers expressed a high degree of interest in their work and passion for the company.

Interview Questions
    straight forward, negotiated directly with the VP

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at e-Dialog.

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, career fair/open house and in person interviews. It all was very straight forward and not stressful. They moved very fast but it was due to an intense need to fill seats. All in all, it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I was told that they would like to extend an offer. They provided the offer over the phone and allowed me a few days to review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at e-Dialog in April 2010.

Prompt response from HR when submitting online application. 30 minute phone interview by HR. Followed by a full day interview with the account team in need of the position. Nice bright office. Creative Energetic vibe. Young work force. Program Manager position offer is 65-70K range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at e-Dialog in August 2009.

The interview process was fairly thorough, although I found it surprising I was given a quiz on email marketing databases right out off the bat (including my knowledge of segmentation, etc). But otherwise, the people were nice overall - if young. One of the Acct Mgrs I would have worked for looked barely out of college -- and I'm not that far out myself!

I found most questions to be fairly straightforward otherwise, and they were aggressive in pursuing me.

Interview Questions
    • Please diagram an email marketing process from start to finish.   Answer Question

The compensation plan didn't even match what I am currently making.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at e-Dialog in July 2009.

Phone screen regarding background and knowledge of company.
    Written test.
    Four 1-on-1 interviews over two days with both technicle and background questions

Interview Questions
    • Two ways to use sql statements to change values of a column of a table   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at e-Dialog in June 2009.

My interviews consisted of a phone screen and five 1:1 interviews. The phone screen asked basic questions about my knowledge of e-Dialog's products and then technical aptitude and work history questions. I had to rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10 for a few questions. After passing the phone screen, I had my 1:1 interviews scheduled. I did all but one of them on the same day because the person the position reports to happened to be on vacation. All of my interviews went long. Everyone was really nice and had prepared questions for me based on my resume. Everyone I talked to seemed really happy with their jobs and with the company. They seemed very interested in my future happiness at the company as well as my ability to do the job. On the day of my last 1:1 interview, they were setting up for a BBQ party. When I left the party was in full swing.
    Also, my references told me they were asked a handful of standard questions and that the process took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    They ask for your range during the phone interview. Your stuck with that if you give them a range. You should wait until you learn more about the position. My offer met my range and I accepted after setting my start date. They send you an offer summary to help you with the resignation process and then follow up with an official offer once the background check is done.

Fulfillment Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at e-Dialog in April 2009.

I was phoned screened by a great recruiter. I passe the phone screen and was brought in for an interview. They ended up choosing an other cnadidate. I was called and told Thanks but no thanks. They were very prompt in returning my calls and I felt OK about not getting the position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you rate yourdelf using ms excel   View Answer

Coldfusion Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at e-Dialog in July 2010.

I first spoke with Renee Pauley in the HR department. Then I have a phone screen with Jeff Britts which went well. The last phone screen was with Dave Simcik, and I thought it went very well, however I got the feedback from my recruiter that they needed someone with more skills.

With over 13 years of experience, Good luck finding more skilled developers.

Interview Questions
    • How do you make a variable in a coldfusion function private   Answer Question