e-Dialog

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at e-Dialog in April 2010.

Interview Details – Prompt response from HR when submitting online application. 30 minute phone interview by HR. Followed by a full day interview with the account team in need of the position. Nice bright office. Creative Energetic vibe. Young work force. Program Manager position offer is 65-70K range.

Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at e-Dialog in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly thorough, although I found it surprising I was given a quiz on email marketing databases right out off the bat (including my knowledge of segmentation, etc). But otherwise, the people were nice overall - if young. One of the Acct Mgrs I would have worked for looked barely out of college -- and I'm not that far out myself!

I found most questions to be fairly straightforward otherwise, and they were aggressive in pursuing me.

Interview Question – Please diagram an email marketing process from start to finish.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The compensation plan didn't even match what I am currently making.

Worked for e-Dialog? Contribute to the Community!