e-Management Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at e-Management

Candidate Interview Review

Java Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at e-Management.

The interview process varies by team so I can only speak for my own experience.

In my particular case I had a phone screen with a project manager where I was asked some questions about my familiarity with certain technologies and my ability to work by myself (I was the only developer in the team). Some time afterwards there was an in-person interview where I talked to the same project manager and the lead software engineer from another team. There were a few basic java and JEE questions. The remaining questions were typical of most interviews like favorite projects, projects where I worked by myself, and projects where I worked in a team.

Interview Questions
    I had used a recruiter and joined as a contractor with a rate already set. I don't recall a negotiation phase.