e-Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at e-Solutions

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at e-Solutions in January 2014.

Initially told the recruiter I was interested, then received 2 documents to return signed, authorizing them to represent me to their end client. I was very busy at the time and could not return them immediately. Within hours I began receiving very rude phone calls - about 2 per hour - inquiring why I had not yet replied and when I could be expected to. Then received a mildly threatening email and decided that I could not be associated with anyone so rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Why have you not responded to my request to return signed documents?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at e-Solutions in April 2011.

i got myself referred by an ex colleague of mine. then we had 2 step interview; one with technical lead and then with CEO. after this, i was offered a job.when i joined i found that the environment was as prefessional as described. leaders listen to the employees here. we can always go ahead andspeak with them for any issues.

Interview Questions
    • what can you do make the recuritment business innovative?   Answer Question