e-cop pte

Updated Oct 25, 2014
Updated Oct 25, 2014

1.7

Information Security Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at e-cop pte.

The interview was pretty straight forward. A written test followed by an interview. If you have good basic knowledge regarding networking/security.. its a fairly simple test and I could answer most questions easily.

A lot of questions were regarding network protocols like TCP/UDP & ICMP. A few questions were regarding famous IT security cases/events which were recent at that time.

As per the overall experience, I got the feeling that if I had performed poorly in the written test, I may still have been hired as they were looking for people who are really interested in the field and are willing to train you in case your technical expertise is lacking.

As I was a fresher & this was my first job, I did not negotiate

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at e-cop pte in September 2009.

they had a telephone interview followed by one to one basic technical interview. second round of interview was written test and finally there was a group interview followed by HR round. the interview questions were very basic in security field. very easy to clear.

Interview Questions
    • what is the best situation that i handled best in my technical career   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at e-cop pte in May 2007.

1 to 1 interview, followed by technical round

Interview Questions
    • they gave me a attack payload and asked me to explain about the actual attack   Answer Question
    • they asked me to explain on how will i handle a hacking case   Answer Question
    yes the negotiation was good