eBay Enterprise

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Melbourne, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in September 2011.

Interview Details – When I first interviewed (in 2011), I had answered an ad placed directly by GSI Commerce on the EmployFlorida job board. I was called with an interview appointment - and informed it would be a panel interview. There were multiple interviewers across the table from multiple prospective employees, and each prospective employee answered the same questions in rote from the panel. The following year (2012), the company had farmed out the application process to an employment agency, and it was bungled several times. I went in initially and filled out the application at the employment agency, then waited for an interview appointment. In the meantime, various offices of the same employment agency began calling me asking if I would like to come in and fill out an application. I kept telling them I had already done that and was waiting for an interview appointment. Finally - after a couple of weeks of this, I went by the original employment office and found out they just hadn't done anything with my application and they set up an interview for me then.

Interview Question – The questions weren't particularly difficult. I think they just want to hear if you speak clearly and with good grammar, and if you come across as having an alert, interested demeanor. The only one I remember was to describe a time when I had to handle a situation at work for which there had been no training.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation. It's a simple at-will seasonal position with fairly decent pay.

Eau Claire, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in August 2011.

Interview Details – After taking a computer test you are called back for a group interview, approximately 5 prospective employees at a time. They asked all of the "canned" questions such as "Give us an instance where you were able to change someone's mind" or "What is your greatest strength/ biggest weakness" The interview process was fairly straight-forward although a bit hectic.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, it was like they took an interview script from the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - basically a "take-it or leave-it" type of job

Very Easy Interview

Melbourne, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process at GSI is very simple. You complete an application online and then, if your skills match what they are looking for, you receive a call from a recruiter. The recruiter will give you basic information about the position, and ask you to take some online tests. These tests cover your basic computer skills (navigation, typing, etc.) and then you have a test that covers basic customer service skills. Once you take the test and you meet their requirements, you are called in for an interview. I had a group interview with 3 other people and two facilitators. The facilitators were current Supervisors or Team Leads in the department you are going into. They ask the usual questions, how do you deal with angry customers, what are your weaknesses, what are your strengths, etc. Once the interview was over I received a call from HR advising that I received the job and they offered me a choice of schedules.

Interview Question – None, all the questions were standard behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Melbourne, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in September 2011.

Interview Details – Professional and Pleasant

Interview Question – Can you tell us about a challenging situation at your last job.   Answer Question

Brunswick, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in December 2010.

Interview Details – The company allows candidates to apply online or at the facility on their computers. After the initial application you will have to go to the site and sit through several computer based tests. You will be told at the end of testing how well you completed the tests. You will then be asked to either retest or setup an interview. You will be called in with be interviewed individually and then called in later to interview with a group. The group will be asked a set of questions and everyone must answer the same questions. You will then be called if they want to hire you.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an unpleasant task at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – schedule

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2010.

Interview Details – This is still on-going as it has taken three weeks of phone tag trying to get in touch with the HR department who insists they are "so far behind" with the seasonal hiring process. They seem very disorganized and could definitely use a seasonal hiring coordinator to make this a much smoother process and help both parties.

Interview Question – What do you think you can bring to the company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Enterprise Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Enterprise employees and interview candidates.