eBay Enterprise

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process seemed to go well. There was a phone screen which, in retrospect, should have been a warning. There was only one formal interview; it was probably the easiest interview I've ever had. Because I was trying to escape a nightmare job, I asked if I could come in for a day and spend some time with them. They said yes. I came in for a day and had a pretty good time. I doubt they'll let anyone do that these days.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. The standards are low.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for more money. I went through a recruiter that was a very bad negotiator. Later I found out that a co-worked made $50,000 more than me. I wasn't happy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Enterprise Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Enterprise employees and interview candidates.