eBay Enterprise Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process seemed to go well. There was a phone screen which, in retrospect, should have been a warning. There was only one formal interview; it was probably the easiest interview I've ever had. Because I was trying to escape a nightmare job, I asked if I could come in for a day and spend some time with them. They said yes. I came in for a day and had a pretty good time. I doubt they'll let anyone do that these days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more money. I went through a recruiter that was a very bad negotiator. Later I found out that a co-worked made $50,000 more than me. I wasn't happy.

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

professional and courteous, seemed like a great place. I don't think that my experience was the best fit but I wanted to see what they were offering in the way of salary, benefits, vacation and bonuses to make me consider leaving my existing job. The recruiter wasn't able to match what I was making.

Interview Questions

• technical question about a new software update that they are using but I wasn't familiar with.   1 Answer
    • toughest programming challenge i've faced   1 Answer