eBay Enterprise

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in December 2011.

Interview Details – Efficient process, interviewers took the time to get to know me, thorough and fast process.

Interview Question – Who from your current employer is going to call and yell at me when I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the offer was compelling and exactly what I was looking for, so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in February 2011.

Interview Details – Everything started out great, had a phone screen, than another, than an all day in person meeting several people than another, and another....very lengthy process, meeting a lot of people some of which I had no idea as to why.

The communication was almost every other day until the end where I followed up after no communication and than called in and was lied to twice, they were just buying time to hire someone else!

I am not sure why this company felt the need to lie and say someone else also needs to get throught the interview process!

Interview Question – asking for specific experiences.   View Answer

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!