eBay Enterprise Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in December 2011.

Interview

Efficient process, interviewers took the time to get to know me, thorough and fast process.

Interview Questions

• Who from your current employer is going to call and yell at me when I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

the offer was compelling and exactly what I was looking for, so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Everything started out great, had a phone screen, than another, than an all day in person meeting several people than another, and another....very lengthy process, meeting a lot of people some of which I had no idea as to why.

The communication was almost every other day until the end where I followed up after no communication and than called in and was lied to twice, they were just buying time to hire someone else!

I am not sure why this company felt the need to lie and say someone else also needs to get throught the interview process!

Interview Questions

• asking for specific experiences.   1 Answer