eBay Enterprise

www.ebayenterprise.com

eBay Enterprise Human Resources Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in December 2011.

Efficient process, interviewers took the time to get to know me, thorough and fast process.

Interview Questions
  • Who from your current employer is going to call and yell at me when I hire you?   Answer Question
the offer was compelling and exactly what I was looking for, so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in February 2011.

Everything started out great, had a phone screen, than another, than an all day in person meeting several people than another, and another....very lengthy process, meeting a lot of people some of which I had no idea as to why.

The communication was almost every other day until the end where I followed up after no communication and than called in and was lied to twice, they were just buying time to hire someone else!

I am not sure why this company felt the need to lie and say someone else also needs to get throught the interview process!

Interview Questions