Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Seasonal Customer Service (2)
- QA Engineer In Test (1)
- Studio Producer (1)
- Test Automation (1)
- Developer In Test (1)
- Anonymous New Hire (1)
- Order Review Supervisor (1)
- Pick/Pack (1)
- Software Engineer, Quality (1)
- Chief of Staff to Chief Executive Officer of Global Operations (1)
- User Experiance Manager (1)
- E-commerce Copy Editor (1)
- Senior Specialist, Client Services (1)
- Seasonal Customer Service Work From Home (1)
- High Fashion Inbound Calls (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Costumer Service Representative (1)
- Principal Performance Engineer (1)
- Studio (1)
- Customerservice (1)
- Seasonal Customer Service and Sales (1)
- Campaign Developer (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
Human Resources Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at eBay Enterprise in December 2011.
Efficient process, interviewers took the time to get to know me, thorough and fast process.
- Who from your current employer is going to call and yell at me when I hire you? Answer Question
the offer was compelling and exactly what I was looking for, so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.
Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise
Human Resources InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at eBay Enterprise (New York, NY) in February 2011.
Everything started out great, had a phone screen, than another, than an all day in person meeting several people than another, and another....very lengthy process, meeting a lot of people some of which I had no idea as to why.
The communication was almost every other day until the end where I followed up after no communication and than called in and was lied to twice, they were just buying time to hire someone else!
I am not sure why this company felt the need to lie and say someone else also needs to get throught the interview process!
- asking for specific experiences. 1 Answer