eBay Enterprise

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interface Architect Interview

Interface Architect
King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in January 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview was performed by the head hunter and then the account manager for GSI. I was able to get an interview within one week of that phone interview. On the face to face, I spoke with the manager and two employees.

The face to face consisted in presentation skills, analytical skills and overall communication skills. I had to go on the whiteboard and do a CFD for the presentation skill. For the analytical skill I had to resolve a problem on the whiteboard. For the communication skill, I had to chat with the manager about my resume in general and see if he felt comfortable with me.

After six business days the GSI account manager got back to me saying that they would not hire me.

Interview Question – After describing how a they have a web store, I was asked to create a Control Flow Diagram describing the flow to buy one item.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Enterprise Interface Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Enterprise employees and interview candidates.