eBay Enterprise

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Interface Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in January 2010.

The phone interview was performed by the head hunter and then the account manager for GSI. I was able to get an interview within one week of that phone interview. On the face to face, I spoke with the manager and two employees.

The face to face consisted in presentation skills, analytical skills and overall communication skills. I had to go on the whiteboard and do a CFD for the presentation skill. For the analytical skill I had to resolve a problem on the whiteboard. For the communication skill, I had to chat with the manager about my resume in general and see if he felt comfortable with me.

After six business days the GSI account manager got back to me saying that they would not hire me.

Interview Questions
  • After describing how a they have a web store, I was asked to create a Control Flow Diagram describing the flow to buy one item.   Answer Question