eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.8

Buyer Interview

Interview

Had one interview during the start phase of the company

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

The recruiter never reached out during our set phone screen time, I had to email her to reschedule. After a second change in time due to another "meeting," she emails me at the time of our interview to inform me they have found a candidate. Wasted two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available to interview?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2014.

Interview

phone interview with human resourse, then online programming interview with an engineer, then onsite interview for almost a day with 4 sets of people. 2 people asking algorithm related questions asking to write in the board, then coding test, then lunch interview and then with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Creating an application for 5 Card Draw. Will be asked on site, to check for design pattern skill.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews, case style questions, as well as general behavioral stuff. Not any different from any other large, fortune 500 company interview process. Met with several people, at several levels, including the GM of the product, hiring manager, and future team members.

Interview

3 hour meeting with the CEO followed by six 1 hour interviews with his direct reports. Very in-depth, but comfortable rapport.

Interview Questions

• What was your most strategic contribution in a previous position that resulted in unprecedented business results   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered $25K less than I desired. I responded with my sincere interest in the job and the assurance that I would exceed expectations as I have proven in past leadership roles justifies my salary at $125K.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

I was contacted by Adecco (the staffing agency) the day after I applied. I was then instructed that I would have to drive an hour to meet with the staffing agency for an interview and I was sent e-mails where I filled out all of my payment and tax information (before the interview, mind you). I also had to take a few tests online to determine if I could problem solve, type fast, etc. I drove all the way to the in-person interview that lasted about 10 minutes. It wasn't even an interview then I was told someone from eBay Enterprise was going to call me for a phone interview. The interview was about five questions and very easy.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions. They did ask how this position related to your future goals.   Answer Question

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Fairly easy we had a group interview with some eBay vertices and they chose people based on experience, personality and computer skills. It was a breeze. They're a lot of people who didn't have any job experiences and or were shy so they kind of left those people out

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had an upset costumer and what did you do to resolve their issue?   Answer Question

Pick/Pack Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shepherdsville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (Shepherdsville, KY) in November 2010.

Interview

1 interview, seasonal position. Drug test, one interview, a day of paid training and doing all the required paperwork. They spelled out what they expected of their employees and that was pretty much it. Nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary. After all it was a seasonal position that any monkey with half a brain and and a wee bit of ambition could do.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

2 rounds on phone, 2 rounds in person

Interview Questions

• nothing particularly specific, just needed to show general competence.   1 Answer

Negotiation

over the phone back and forth on salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

One interview. You're called in as a group and asked about 3-4 interview questions. Everyone in my group was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.